~Review~ Across the Universe by Beth Revis

 

 --This is the secret of stars, I tell myself. In the end, we are alone. No matter how close you seem, no one else can touch you.--


A little~no spoilers~ about the book,
Beautiful and terrifying setting. 
Plot filled with tons of lies, craving for power, the sadness of ignorance, the peacefullness of dying, the beauty of stars, the need of love, and the fear of tomorrow.
With trully believable characters Beth Revis has taken me to another world~metal one~ complete with all the things in a story that I love.

This was my first sci-fi book; reviewing, reading,etc. and I don't regret loving it one tiny bit.

My Thoughts through the book->

Obviously I had to cry at some point in the book right? yeap, all of you who've read reviews of mine before can tell that I'm really into cryin, SOOOOOOOO!!! I cried when the book started and then went through a rollercoaster of emotions that I can't even begin to tell you BUT, the good part-the one that I love- is that I got to go to a spaceship where Government is Lies through out a journey across the universe.
Amy, Harley, Elder I loved!Besides it made me appreciate the beauty of the world and land I live in and never ever take it for granted.

Beth! thanks for the giveaway in wich I won your book~signed!squeals~ I can't even begin to tell you how I'm anticipating your next book!!!!!!! thanks for creating a world that, with just the right amount of time and technology could be true in a not-so-far future.

5/5

Comments