~review~ Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens



--Everything you need to know about love is already inside of you-- 

I have to say I liked this book really much but didn't looooved it as I would have liked. 

I did love all the characters though didn't quite comprehend the whole secretive side that Colin had I still found the story compelling, A girl whose dad is obssessed with her safety, her wanting her freedom, a boy she used to hate, a lie for a life, and the best BFF she could have. 

I'm more than happy to have read this book, is the first Laurens' book I read and it didn't disappoint. 
Filled with everything a good story needs, you are left wondering what other thing can Ashlyn's dad come up with to keep her with him forever. 

Feelings- 
We all need our space, things happen and we have to get over them, love is inevitable, love can be a sick cruel thing, lies destroy as well as love, you're strong enough to overcome whatever you can. 

Nothing can stop you to do what you want. 

4/5 (again I felt it missed that little something to make it just awesome)

Comments

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS