New on the BookPics TBR-List #4

Here's what's new on my tbr-list -SO, SO SORRY IT'S A LONG ONE, but I had quite a good time adding and finding out all about them this past week-
^-^


Malice by Griffin Hayes


Kindle Edition
Published September 27th 2011

Verity Fibbs by Cathy Brett


Paperback336 pages

Published October 13th 2011

Revived by Cat Patrick

304 pages
Expected publication: May 8th 2012

Extranormal by Suze Reese

ebook253 pages
Expected publication: January 2012

Night School by C.J. Daugherty/Christi Daugherty

Expected publication: January 2012






A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness


Hardcover579 pages

Published February 8th 2011

Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg

Hardcover288 pages
Expected publication: April 1st 2012

Undeadly by Michele Vail

Paperback304 pages
Expected publication: February 28th 2012

The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long

300 pages
Expected publication: August 16th 2012



YEY, phew! That was long and there is more from where these ones came from!
Got any new books on your tbr list mind letting me know wich?

Comments

  1. OHHH!! Beautiful books! They all sound great! I wish we could find all of these in our country =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts exactly!I wish and wish but never comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXTRANORMAL & UNDEADLY = WANT!!!!!

    You should check out the blurb of Struck,that's another book I'm dying to read!

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh thanks Krazzyme I'll have to check it out AND thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS