IMM#14 Finally Will Read THAT Book!

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren I love-love her blog! Be sure to check it out! 


Bought
*Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler -PB-
*Lament by Maggie Stiefvater -PB-
*Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater  -PB-
*The Fledgling Handbook 101 by P.C. Cast & Kim Doner -PB-
*Destined by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast -PB-

Gifted
*The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney -PB- -New cover- SIGNED
-for some reason the cover won't appear on the goodreads PB edition page of the book so I'm linking you to the hardback page-

OMG
THANK YOU SO MUCH DAISY!!!
I screamed and didn't want to stop looking at the little email convo we had.
Not in a million years did I think of this happening!

Daisy's web page-> http://daisywhitney.com/

Again, this week was full of awesomeness as you can see above, any book added or received or bought, for me, that's just amazing and makes me more than happy :D
I'm still waiting on some, um, random packages...So I hope those come this week.

-Now-
Bear with me.
I was talking with Mist from Bookaholics Book Club about how she did her IMM videos and added her reading pile created by Fiktshun for the week in it but as you can see in the video I couldn't make it on time before the food arrived-lol-so I'll post it written instead. 
This is something new I'm trying :D so wish me luck and  here I go->

My Reading Pile #1

My reading pile is an idea created by Fiktshun in which you share what your reads for the week are or well the wishful reads-rereads-rerereads and well you get the hint. Check her blog out you know I'm a devoted stalker, I mean, follower ;)

I've never been good at organizing things. NEVER. EVER.
But since I'm participating in 2 reading challenges this year, one that has already started and the other one that starts today, Sunday, I figured...Why not try to be responsible for once.
Don't forget, if you haven't joined there's still time the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge stars today! Just go click on the left sidebar button ;)

So this week I'll be reading


My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent
This is the first in the series and I'll be re-reading it for the 3rd time now, I think. I've never actually written a proper review for this or the rest of the books in the series so maybe I'll be able to write one out though, as you can see I haven't made a single post this last week. Hence the fact that if you click-older post- it goes straight to last week's IMM ~blush~ Forgive me!
I cannot wait, simply simply, cannot wait to lose myself once again in the Soul Screamers world where I can hang out with Tod, Nash, Kay, Emma...and a little reaper I love...so we'll see how it goes.

Next up is

The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
This book I found out about because of Rachel@Fiktshun, she absolutely LOVES this books and even though I only own the first one-my very first kindle purchase-I still haven't gotten around to read it. So, a couple of facebook friends are currently reading it and asked if there was anyone who would like to join. Of course I couldn't loose the opportunity and jumped at the chance. I just really hope to even read the half of it. And in the process don't let Rachel down...talk about impossibles.

I think that's it for my YA reads lol I'll be also reading an adult book, and I'm still debating whether this is a YA only blog or if I'll be adding non-YA reviews, reads, and covers here...time will tell.

So, that's it for me!
What did YOU get in your mail boxes? And,
What are you planning to read this week?
Until next week...






Comments