Bookography #1

Hey, again. I'm trying something new this week...you know, new year new things and stuff like that.
Well I present you -Bookography-. 


Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books. Where you can combine both of my very favorite things in the world. Photography & Books.
 So grab a camera and do your thing. 
You don't have to be a professional or anything like that. Just share your love of books through a picture and that's it ;)
-She usually posts them on wednesdays~ So make sure you stop by her blog and share the love!
I'm incredibly traumatized by her talent and I'm always checking every single Wendsay just to see what awesomeness did she managed to do once again!


So now I present you my recently re-discovered picture.


I've loved this book for so long now. But mostly. I love love and love this exact excerpt.
I was completely overwhelmed with this urge to write it down and paint it all kinds of colors trying to make a touchable memory of the things this passage made me feel, still makes, whenever I read it.
Maggie's writing plus that poem made them the perfect scene of the book for me.
This picture, I took a while ago. But I still love it simply because it's all me...from the picture to the paper to the writing I wanted all to be me sharing the love of the book and saving it forever in my mind and heart and most recently-with he picture-in my room.^-^
~Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater~

Comments

  1. Oh don't be "tramatized" by my pictures. I can see my improvement throughout the weeks of doing these pictures.
    I haven't read the book yet, but I do love the quote it is very sweet.
    I'm so glad you participated, I can't wait to see what you do next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yey! you stopped by ;)
      thank you! And you really should read the trilogy Maggie's writing is one of the best!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS