Bookography #3


Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books. Where you can combine both of my very favorite things in the world. Photography & Books ;) So grab a camera and do your thing. You don't have to be a professional or anything like that. Just share your love of books through a picture and that's it ;)
-She usually posts them on wednesdays~ So make sure you stop by her blog and share the love!


This is my picture for this week:
-...the world, the city, and all its lights and life seemed to have narrowed down to this, just her and Jace, the burning heart of a frozen world.-
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare 


I think the quote says everything. I took this picture last year while the lights had gone out at my house due to a storm, couldn't be any happier with the shot. I slightly edited it, it was all in the contrast and the mate frame which I changed to orange.

Comments

  1. Very nice Alba, I love the table you but the book on and the nice mood lighting the picture has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks Kristina :D I think I have to thank the lights going out that night for the lightning :) we were only with candles ^_^

      Delete
    2. It does make for some pretty soft lightening. I have used candle light to light one of my pictures. I used the book Firelight, it was only right to use that book for candle light :)

      Delete
    3. Agreed! Oh, really? I need to see that picture then! lol I don't own the book but you're right...it was only right :D

      Delete
  2. Oh what a beautiful picture you took! I love the coloring and the fact that the light hits the wording on the spine just perfectly. <3 this bookography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you!!
      I'm glad you like it<3<3
      thx for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS