Bookography #4


Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books. Where you can combine both of my very favorite things in the world. Photography & Books ;) So grab a camera and do your thing. You don't have to be a professional or anything like that. Just share your love of books through a picture and that's it ;)
-She usually posts them on wednesdays~ So make sure you stop by her blog and share the love!


First, this picture isn't mine. It was taken a while ago by either one of our english teachers at the Academy or by a classmate. 
I didn't want to edit anything because I just really really thought it'd be really fun to share exactly how it is with our english book under the eraser and everything.
We both, Michelle(My favorite friend in class up until the time she abandoned me and changed schedules) and I always needed it for our horrific mistakes on english class PLUS...I've been reading a lot of posts by authors and it seems March is the month for editions or drafts or first drafts or just a lot of mistakes being un-mistaked-NEW WORD- 
Hehehe, silly me. Anyways. This is the picture for today!


LOL
Have fun ;)

Comments

  1. It that really an actual eraser? That thing is huge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap, it's an actual real eraser :D
      LOL I laughed so hard the first time I saw it

      Delete
  2. LOL, I had one of those too! I believe mine was lime green, hahah. So needed. Though mine was mainly for maths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe wish it was mine...but it isn't lol :D
      Oh...if only I had discovered it back when I had math!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS