Bookography #10 The 2 in a row Edition

Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books. Where you can combine both of my very favorite things in the world. Photography & Books ;) So grab a camera and do your thing. You don't have to be a professional or anything like that. Just share your love of books through a picture and that's it ;)
-She usually posts them on wednesdays~ 
So make sure you stop by her blog and share the love!

Today's Bookography

-click image for larger view-
-He moves to run a hand through his hair before he changes his mind. Looks down. Looks up. "God Juliette, I'd follow you anywhere. You're the only good thing left in this world."-
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

I don't think I need to remind you about my not-so-healthy obsession with this book, but well here it is, yet another quote from the book hehehe I think that makes 2 in a row heheh. 
-I didn't change anything from the picture at all.

Comments

  1. Nice Able and wonderful quote. Shatter Me is obsessive worth! Thanks for being my 1st link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! @Kristina
    T_T I'm Able now? :( hahaha
    It is definitely obsessive worth :D
    hahaha I love bookography too much to NOT have been the first one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS