Bookography #12

Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books. Where you can combine both of my very favorite things in the world. Photography & Books ;) So grab a camera and do your thing. You don't have to be a professional or anything like that. Just share your love of books through a picture and that's it ;)
-She usually posts them on wednesdays~ 
So make sure you stop by her blog and share the love!

Today's Picture



-I saw the world in shades of red and black, and quickly found myself praying for night again. At least you can hide in the dark.-
Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith


Guys... this book...
This book is...
Is just...
~shudders~
Don't read it alone in your living room, that has an entire glass wall looking to the front shard without any type of curtains or blinds, at 1:am while your dogs are howling like someone just died...


And the picture. I was playing with the flash of my camera and this is one of the results of being curious hehe I simply put my finger on the flash-not a good idea since it hurt-and took the picture making it come out red.
Then I simply edited a bit of the color added some contrast and a little shine and there you have it.
Creepy, dark, red, just as Furnace, picture.


Comments

  1. Hey, Alba. I just wanted to say hi and tell you I haven't forgot you. It's just that I've been so busy with homeworks at my university that I'm almost crazy about it.. But everytime I can, I step by here and read your posts, amazing interviews, quickly, fun and with a lot of info of awesome books! I love this pic, I want to read this book, I saw it on Amazon, and as always, I blame you to fill me up with curiosity and excitement about a book, (Yeah, that's what happens to me when I read a review from you) Well, I'll step by again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Liss
    Thank you T_T I don't even know what to say right now :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic Alba.

    What you did kinda is like a trick that my teacher told me about using my bigger flash that is directional. Having the flash point up and put your hand on the back side so light will bounce off your hand and towards the pale person.

    It is fun to play around with different things, you never know what it is going to yield.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kristina
    Oh lol, that's nice hehe.
    I don't have any extra flashes but the one that my camera has.
    :D

    I'll have to continue playing with the camera I have it seems :D
    Thanks for dropping by :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS