-mini rookie, English & Spanish, thoughts- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

[Non edited]
Cassandra Clare is my super-hero-author....
best books ever...
I really lived this mortal instruments book...as much as the 1st one...
best series ever!!!!


Finished...City of Ashes...
and again...thx to the author for letting me experience what does "constricting heart" means...
every part of simon with clary or jace with clary...did that to me...
so thx a lot!!
next City of Glass...!! awesome so far...

I give this book

5fotitos=~Sobs hard~Too good to be true!


Vives cada momento como que si fuera el ultimo parrafo del libro...
sientes que en cualquier momento...algo va a pasar...pero luego no pasa...
Cassandra Clare...es mi-super-heroe-autora-de-ficcion!!
la amo por estos libros(los instrumentos mortales)
5/5

Comments