-rookie english & spanish review- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare


[Non edited]
FINISHED IT ALREADY!!
ABOUT THE BOOK...
WELL...RESUMED...
I'VE NEVER FELT SO..
HAPPY, PISSED, MAD, CRAZY, INSANE, HAPPY AGAIN, BETRAYED, ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!
THAT OUGHT TO EXPLAIN ALL ABOUT THE BOOK...
BRILLIANT!

OH AND ! I'd like to thank cassandra clare!!!
for making all my family think I'm a complete freak..
wether I was laguhing or nearly crying!! or completely freaked out! when I finished City of Bones...!!!
U ROCK!!!
got really weird looks from everyone all the time I spent reading your book wich by the way is one of the BEST BOOKS!! I've ever read!!! so thx!!!

I give this book
5fotitos=~Sobs hard~Too good to be true!


Quisiera agradecerle a Cassandra Clare por hacerle creer a toda mi familia que soy una completa loca sin remedio...
estuviese riendome o casi llorando o completamente perdiendo mi mente cuando leia este libro...!!recibi miradas raras de todo mundo...pero ha sido uno de los MEJORES LIBRO QUE HE LEIDO...
5/5

4/8th/2011

Comments