-rookie review- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick


[Non edited]
I was going through the books I've read and found that I hadn't written a review for Crescendo!!!
I believe it actually was because I was left speechless when I finished it.
In this second book we see a whole new Patch and suffer A LOT of pain through Nora's eyes. I love that we get to see MORE of one of my favorite characters of all time!!VEE!!!!~throws confeti~ and we see more of Rixon too!! we're introduced to Scott-a childhood friend of Nora and sadly we see more of Marcie Millar(so -BEWARE-)
Reading this I was reminded of the pain I went through reading a lot of sequels to books...specially books number 2!what's up with painful sequels?? uh? I found myself trying to rip the book to a million piecies or a chance to reach into the book find both Nora & Patch and shake them so they would go back to their old selves...and don't make me start with the HUGE! cliffhanger that Becca left as an ending. When I was sure no more pain would be inflected in/on my persona the book finished and as I said before, left me speechless-breathless and had to take 2 minutes to re-start my hurt heart
all in all call me masochist but I loved!! the book-in the end of course- I have this hate/love relationship with this book....so can't wait for Silence to come out!!!

I give this book
10special-fotitos(special rating for over-the-top-I'll-never-get-over-this book) =
I cried for things I didn't know possible I was capable of.


nov.3.2010
4/8/11

Comments