-rookie review- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


[Non edited]
Just finished re-reading this book!! and it sure remembered me why I loved it so much...never has been fallen been so tempting!!!gosh!!!
Patch!!I love the way he's so secretive and you're always suspicious about him every time there's a scene with him in the book! and well Nora seems to be the perfect fit for him...never giving up and wanting at all costs to discover what's really going on with him.


May I have a word and say that the best side-kick of every book I've read so far goes to VEE!!!!
I LOVE HER!!SHE'S LIKE! AMAZINGLY FUNNY!! the book wouldn't be the same without here...true the story revolves around Patch's story and desire to become human and Nora's life always at risk
but VEE!!is the spice to every page of this book!!!! she's funny, lovely, BFF!!!material!, TALL!!! and not thin at all!! wich for me it makes her perfect!!!!
thx Becca for making a wonderfull book!!that I'm sure I've read more than 4 times already!!!!!and never ever!!, I believe will I get tired of it!!!!
~clears throat~ Rixon!!yum!!


I give this book
5fotitos=~Sobs hard~Too good to be true!








4/8/11

Comments