Cover Obsession #13

Cover Obsession is a feature here on BookPics.
-I really don't know if anyone else does it as I do but I'm not trying to steal any other ideas out there-
In which I tell you what new book covers I'm completely in love with, pinning for, drooling over, tearing-up over, going all OH CLOUD! on and all the other AMAZING-FANTASTIC-AWESOME-BOOKPIC-LY verbs and adjectives and adverbs you can think of that just simply aren't enough to describe how I feel towards said covers so, 
I just go ahead and OBSESS over them :D
*********

Wow, just wow!
I can't believe I haven't shared with you guys, the book covers I've recently have obsessed over.

Without making you wait...
Here they are->

Look at this pretty!
Isn't this cover simply gorgeous?!
I love the color, dark yet light, I love the longing look the girl has and the clouds?~sighs~ Those clouds will be the death of me!
Shadowlands by Kate Brian

I believe this book has been out for a while now. 
But seriously? I JUST found it and I know I stink as a blogger for not pointing it out before...
But guys... This cover is completely awesome and draws you right from the start... Forget about reading the description... Just read that blurb right there... I was doomed... So will you ;)
Dare Me by Megan Abbott

I can't even express myself...
This cover right here is so beautiful....
See the dragon? Her hair? Her mysterious yet remorseful but determined pose?
I'm obsessed alright you guys!
My Name is Rapunzel by KC Hilton


That's it, for now!

Any book covers you're currently OBSESSING over?

Comments