-rookie English & Spanish review- If I Stay by Gayle Forman #YASaves



[Non edited]
OMG!
This book literally took my breath away...
I LOVE the way it's written! like lyrics from a song or something...
the life of this girl Mia...leaves you speechless...
one moment you're having breakfast with your family the next one...you're totally alone, with not one person being able to help you but yourself!

Mia has to choose between coming back to life as "she doesn't know it" or simply give in and reunite with her whole family...is it worth it to stay in this world?
or is it going to be too much to bear?
will the love from the people still alive be enough?
will Adam, Kim, gran, gramps, Henry, Willow be reason enough for her to decide to stay??
it's a really realistic and touching story, a one that made tears run down my face with me not noticing until they wet some of the pages from the book...

I give this book
10special-fotitos(special rating for over-the-top-I'll-never-get-over-this book) =
I cried for things I didn't know possible I was capable of.



En mi lista de libros favoritos y mejor leida del 2011 'SI ME QUEDO' es un libro hermoso y triste a la vez que nos hace vivir algo que en la realidad quizas nunca podamos vivir pero que eso no lo haria nada menos doloroso...cuando tienes toda una vida por delante pero no tienes con quien compartirla...Mia tiene que decidir si al final se deja vencer y morir...o quedarse a vivir una vida que no era la que ella queria...


April 8th 2011

Comments