-rookie review- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins



[Non edited]
I have to admit that at first I got this feeling of dejavú from The Uglies series...
still...way out of proportion^^
loved the whole idea of the hunger games and the world as it is...
so...Katniss(had a hard time remembering our heroine's name...but I think I've manage it) resuming has lost her father, mother too by not being able to trust her,and the only ones left for her are pr
im her little 12 year-old sister and her bff Gale...
they do EVERYTHING together...so when she finds herself going to the hunger games with no other but the boy responsible for being alive until that very moment...the world turns up-side-down!
they literally have to kill every other 22 kids from 12 to 18 that go from the other 11 districts apart from hers and Peeta's...(the GUY)
everything goes...uhm...let's say right...until the rules of the game changes and she has to depend not only on herself but on other people too...(don't want to spoil anything)
I guess that's as far as I'll go with contents of the book...but seriously...
I found the way it was written a little too stiff for a 16 year old...but can't blame her...I mean she's the one to put food on the table not her mom...
I really felt that Katniss is way too naive...and...idk...could've seen things way better and solve them way better than how she doesn' but...she manages...
in the end...
HUGE CLIFFHANGER...I mean at least for me...I will definitely will start reading the other one right now...
LOVE KATNISS...RUE!...PEETA...& GALE!!
OH AND SPECIAL THX TO SUZANNE COLLINS FOR BRINGING BRAND NEW NAMES IN THE WORLD OF BOOKS!!THANK YOU SUZANNE!!

I give this book
5fotitos=~Sobs hard~Too good to be true!


April 8th 2011

Comments