So, It Begins...

[If my memory is right, this one was made my Fiktshun so, credits go to her hehe.]


Hey guys, dropping by for a quick reminder.

~Yeap I haven't posted much but I'm working on my Bookography right now so bear with me~

Today the 'Authors are Rockstars' Tour begins/stars/kicks off... at
Fiktshun & Two Chicks on Books

Be sure to check out their post both their kick offs' posts AND their stops, they both have different authors on their blogs :D

Remember the stop here is this coming monday!!!
And if you want to see the whole schedule you can click HERE
But for now I'll leave you with the links :D

Kick Off post-> Fiktshun
                          Two Chicks on Books
First 2 stops-> Fiktsun feat. Karsten Knight
                        Two Chicks on Books feat. Jus Accardo

Isn't this exciting???

I'm completely thrilled and still trying to accept the fact that I'm part of this amazing blog-event!

See ya when I see ya!
Keep Reading!!
AND my bookography is coming hehehe!!

Comments