-rookie review- Betrayed by P.C. & Kristin Cast



[Non edited]
Zoe is head of the dark daughters...has a hot-hot-hot boyfriend or at least she thinks, well whatever...point is....she is literally heartbroken when death strikes right in her new found fam!(friends) and that's the part where I cried my eyes out! literally!! (the ugly crying, not clean at all...repeating...not pretty) so there's where I thought! jeeez!! this is a really good book! plus story is definitely nice done... again...she has to face the fact that she is different...and has to see it in a good way...has to trust people not-in-a-lifetime-would-ever-thought-of-trusting-ever! and giving up on trusting the ones or one she thought could trust with all her might!

Zoe-Erik
Zoe-Heath( wich I might add takes a lot of protagonism in this book)
and newly but defenitely!!goodey!!really good!trust me!
Zoe-Loren(OMG!!!ditto twin--to how would shaunee and erin would react to him....want me to describe it to you??? uhm...~clears throught~let's just say he is worth sitting through your worst-nightmare subject at school!)
Zoe has to be strong when besides death striking...someone or something is killing humans and everything seems to point that vamps are doing it...
lovely wonderful BOOK!
good way to close 2010!
I give this book
5fotitos=~Sobs hard~Too good to be true!

April 8th 2011

Comments