BookPics is Curious -Stunned by a Lover Reborn- J.R.Ward's

I'm here to tell you...
I just finished reading Lover Reborn, book 10 on the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, by J. R. Ward...

And I'm left utterly empty...

I don't know what else to say... I feel like all of me was so into the book that now that it has ended I'm left with nothing else but the feeling that a part of me will forever remain burrowed between the pages of that book.

I had not expected to be this much in love with the story as I am, and forever be...
I had not expected to laugh so hard.
I had not expected to cry so much at the very last pages of the book...

I had to just ramble a bit about the book because seriously...
That's why this blog's here right?
To share and talk and talk about the books I love...

And just when I thought I had read it all, had felt it all, had experienced it all...
This woman/author/writer whatever you want to call her, comes in, barges into my shelves, sits her behind there, and then robs me of everything but my body...

I'm so numb and so freaking out of it that all I want to do is flap the book to the front, crack the spine, and start it all over again...

But nope, I'm still too raw... Just too mind-blown to do just that...

Instead I'm here rambling to you about a book that has surpassed every single expectation I had...

I just... I can't even...

I want to shout to the world to just get over themselves and read this book but at the same time I want to huddle it close and keep it all to myself, because, well... that's just how GOOD it was/is...

Seriously... if you haven't picked this series up yet... I don't know what you're thinking...

And now I'm out because it's waaay past midnight... better said... too early in the morning to be up and rambling with huge swollen eyes because of the crying fit I had thanks to the book...

But I'm curious right?

Has there ever been a book that left you so stunned with it's amazing-ness that your system simply shut down from the mind blown? 

If so... Which book was it?

Comments

  1. That's awesome that you connected with this book so much. I <333 when a book does that for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS