Stacking the Shelves #15

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Where you can post all the books that you're adding to your shelves each week.
Inspired by TST IMMs' posts.

*****

Seriously you guys!
I should be sued for not posting much the past week :'( I'm sorry...
But well... Here I am showcasing the one book I purchased, I think... Like a week or so ago... 
You know I don't post much the eBooks I weekly get on my kindle because, seriously. I read printed books the most...
Anyway.
I got this one book or shall I say... Novella... With the sole purpose of owning it since I cannot imagine myself reading it until I can get the book that follows it...


Here's what will be stacking my shelves this week

-Or shall I say, kindle?
*************

Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi [Shatter Me #1.5]

Okay, first of all, I have to say that... Even though I am NOT a fan of covers being redone... I do like this one and the new cover for Shatter Me though I definitely do NOT agree in the LEAST... About the whole change... I mean... the cover for book #2 Unravel Me, is basically the same as the first one with a few slight changes to the things surrounding the eye...

I don't see how this cover in particular relates to the story that it contains, nope I haven't read it but... As far as I know Juliette isn't telling this story but Warner... So the eye? Crying?? Um... not doing it for me...

BUT... But... To stop whining about the cover art work... I have got to say...
My eyes and heart are fighting this war against my body and mind to read this novella ASAP!!!
I mean.... Who wouldn't? What with how Shatter Me ended and how MUCH I loved, obsessed, cried, laughed, smiled, cried again, reading it... It's anyone's guess why my heart hasn't won... Maybe deep down it knows my body won't be able to survive or something...

Anyway... I got this and now I'm itching to read it <3333

What about you my beautiful BookPicERS??

What books will be stalking YOUR shelves this week?

Comments

  1. Awww, I hope you enjoy it more than I did. I really disliked it, I hope the next book makes up for it, because I LOOOOVED Shatter Me, as you remember! Lol! You were getting mad at me for posting about its amazingness while reading it :D ha! Miss talking to you :( enjoy the Novella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hope you enjoy it more than I did. I really disliked it, I hope the next book makes up for it, because I LOOOOVED Shatter Me, as you remember! Lol! You were getting mad at me for posting about its amazingness while reading it :D ha! Miss talking to you :( enjoy the Novella!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I enjoy it too sis!!
      Awwww sorry it wasn't to your liking!
      And of COURSE I remember... it was exquisite torture... but Hey... I did the same thing afterwards so no hard feelings hahah.
      Miss you even more... Hope to be back on the web full force soon!!!

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoy it Alba!!! I cant seem to get it here in Ireland yet so Im bummed about that! Cant wait till Unravel Me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nat!!!
      What??? Really??? O____O I will ask around and see what I can do to help you get it.
      I can't wait either!!!!

      Delete
  4. I got this one its release day and read it as soon as it arrived on my Kindle! I LOVED IT! I'm so in love with Warner, so it was no surprise. I hope you love it, too!

    I'm a new follower, btw! I found you through Fiktshun's blogoversary posts. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!!! I refrained myself from getting it the day of release...
      I looove Warner too BUT waiting for the second book has been torture so you can imagine my fear of getting it AND reading it.

      Oh my!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks so much!!!!!!
      You just made my day!!!!! >_< I'm about to go and read her post. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS