-BookPics is Curious- Books That'll Kill Me When I Read Them

Well... I won't ramble today instead I'll get right to it...
(Some just released today/yesterday and some have long been released and others have yet to be released.)



-With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent (Soul Screamers #7)

I WANT TO CRAWL UNDER THE BED AND NEVER COME OUT!!!
I cannot believe this is the LAST book T_T The FREAKING last book of a series that changed my reading experience completely, the series that got me back to reading after a long funk, the series that made me fall in love with the guy I least expected to, the series that... Has no equal.

There has NEVER EVER been a series as this one and I know there NEVER will.
Rachel Vincent, thank you so much for giving YA a chance and for writing characters I feel strongly for, for writing as creepy and as beautifully as you do and for making me root for the guy I never thought I'd root for.

Thank you. Thank You!
I know I'll die when I read this.
And I know a piece of my heart will forever be saved to store away my love and admiration for you and your books.

Thanks for writing. Keep doing it!

Tod, Nash, Kay, Em... I'm not ready for goodbye but I'm even less ready to try to wait to read your last story chapter.

Wish me luck!

-Lover At Last by J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood #11)

WHAT!!!
WHAT!!!

AFTER A FREAKING MILLENNIA OF WAITING.

We'll finally be able to read B's and Q's story!!!

You have NO idea what this means to me. NONE!

I fell head over heels for Qhuinn since the moment I first read about him... Suffice it to say, when I read about how he... Well, felt towards a certain someone... I was shocked AND amazed and lastly... I wanted him to be happy...

J.R. Ward has created not only a story but a world of danger and love... A world I can never get enough of. A world I would love to live in while at the same time hate hahah.
I fell for Wrath and HARD in the first book... But since then I knew I was a goner for whichever character got his or her own book.

I know I will cry a thousand times while reading this book and even a thousand times more when I finish it... Because even though I have yet to get my copy I'm already dreading reading those final pages...
After all, you only get to read it a first time ONE time T____T



















-Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost (Night Prince #1)
-Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost (Night Prince #2)

ANYTHING.

Read well.

ANYTHING.

Again?

ANYTHING written by Jeaniene Frost WILL be read by me.

And then I'll be forever ruined for all men in the whole freaking universe T_T

-A Touch Menacing by Leah Clifford (A Touch Mortal #3)

LEAH IS CRUEL in the most delicious way!

Which one you ask?

She tortures you while writing.

Her books are extremely unique and so dark and so awesome I shiver just to think of what I'll encounter in this last book of the trilogy.

I do NOT want to say goodbye to this characters that have come to mean so much to me.

I do NOT want to say goodbye to the trilogy that made me meet one of the BEST AUTHORS I've ever had the chance to 'meet' as in, stalking her whenever I feel not so shy.

I can ONLY imagine what the poor kitten suffered while being a character in one of Leah Clifford's books...

Az is forever mine, Eden rocks my world, Gabe holds my heart, and Luke... Well... Luke's Rachels' :D

<333

Leah awesomeness Clifford, thank you for writing such an extremely unique and fresh read. Thanks for traumatizing me. Thanks for killing me more times than I care to count. Thanks for making me cry while laughing at the same time. 

Thanks for everything. Thanks for writing.

Cannot wait to see what's in store for my favorite characters. But I'll die you guys. I KNOW it!

-Shooting Scars by Karina Halle (The Artists Trilogy #2)

I read the first book and was really surprised at my reaction to it.

I read to escape reality. To escape the real world for a couple of hours... But the first book of this trilogy struck too close to reality for my comfort...

But then... came the novella, the prequel... I fell HARD for the characters, I cared for them... Even if it were only 2 characters to care for... I cared deeply and madly for them.

And now that I know a bit more of the backup story... I am impatiently waiting to read this book that is sure going to make me cry and scar me for life in the same second.

New Adult books have been having an up-something lately... But I'm picky with them... They almost always center on the same issues but Karina Halle??

NOOO you guys, author Karina Halle is original. Is completely dark. And is going to kill me slowly bit by slowly bit until there's nothing left of me but a puddle of FEELS!

I'll die and then come back to life just to read the final book in the trilogy! I'm telling you!!

Thanks author Karina Halle, for making me venture out of my comfort zone in reading. Thanks.

COVER YET TO BE REVEALED

-The Seeker by Stephenie Meyer (The Host #2)

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH THIS AUTHOR THAT HAS KEPT ME WAITING LONGER THAN NECESSARY AND LONGER THAN MY POOR HEART CAN TAKE WAITING?!!

With how things ended in The Host... T_T I want to die just thinking about what everyone will have to face and do in this really REALLY long overdue sequel!!

¿?


And as always... There are so many more books that I have to add to this never ending list... But these... THESE will kill me.

I know it. I can see how it plays already. My death I mean.

I'll be the first person to die for book-awesomeness overload!!!

-smiles proudly-

Just please have a doc nearby so I can come back and continue dying from the same illness!!!

Now,
What books that you have yet to read do you think will kill you when you do??
Read them I mean...

Mention them in the comments ;)

Alba-

Comments