Stacking The Shelves #20 The Rant At The Ending Edition!

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Where you can post all the books that you're adding to your shelves each week.
Inspired by TST IMMs' posts.

*************


Wow!
I've been lucky so far.

I mean, sure I've been sick. Like really REALLY sick.

But since you must be completely tired of reading all the weekends how sick I've been... Let's just get to what you're here for ;)

BOOKS!! BOOKS!!!
And me on video -blush-

Here's what will be stacking my shelves this week
*************




AHHHHHHH
ALL MY FEELS!!!!!

Gifted

-The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater [The Raven Cycle #1]
-A Note of Madness by Tabitha Suzuma [Flynn Laukonen #1]
(Thanks to my bookAngel Grace from Peace, Love, Teen Fiction. You rock girl!)

-The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead [Bloodlines #3]
(Thanks to my bookAngel Ellen from A World Of Words  T_T I love you!)

Won

Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi [Under The Never Sky #2] Signed.
(Thanks so much Jean!!!!!!! from Jean Booknerd Love ya girl!! And thanks to author Veronica Rossi for sending it T_T)

For Review

Robin In The Hood by Diane J. Reed

ON MY KINDLE


Bought


The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa [Blood of Eden #1]


Sins & Needles by Karina Halle [The Artists Trilogy #1]

*************

And that's it for me!
What have you all been up to?

I've been sick, tired, working, and happy all at the same time!

On other news?

I'm MAD and completely ANGRY with my internet service provider -_-
I've gone a whole week now I believe, without visiting my favorite blog... Rachel's blog you know...
Because apparently, after the transition she made on her website ¬____¬  this internet of mine won't access it T_________________T

I'm DYING, it's the only ONLY site I visit on a daily basis... So now I'll have to DO something or I'll die or go mad or something worse :P
In the meantime I'll have to borrow my dad's phone because there I SO CAN ACCESS IT!
So maybe I'll contract internet service for my phone? -_-

I can't even you guys...
I can't even T_T
WHY WHY WHY!!!!

But YAY!!! I'm reading!!!
I finished 2 books last week!! Even with how busy I've been... I'm kind of proud of myself :D

ANYWAYS.

I had to rant somewhere... :D

What's new on your shelves this week?

Love you all!!




Comments