Cover Obsession #23 -Gorgeousness Incarnate-

Cover Obsession is a feature here on BookPics.
-I really don't know if anyone else does it as I do but I'm not trying to steal any other ideas out there-
In which I tell you what new book covers I'm completely in love with, pinning for, drooling over, tearing-up over, going all OH CLOUD! on and all the other AMAZING-FANTASTIC-AWESOME-BOOKPIC-LY verbs and adjectives and adverbs you can think of that just simply aren't enough to describe how I feel towards said covers so, 
I just go ahead and OBSESS over them :D
----------------------------------------

Because the cover I'm completely and irrevocably in love with right now doesn't need much of an introduction I'll just go ahead and show it...

-Evertrue by Brodi Ashton (Everneath #3)
Can we take a minute to appreciate the perfection?!!!
I haven't even read Everbound and I'm already dying to get my hands on this pretty!!
It goes amazingly well with the previous books! Which is getting harder and harder with book series lately.

Whoever is behind these book covers, thank you so freaking much!





To gorgeous for human eyes
*O*




Comments