New Book Releases, May 26th

Here are some of the books that are releasing this week!!!



The Illusion Of Annabella by Jessica Sorensen

Immaculate by Katelyn Detweiler (Cannot wait for this one!)

P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han

Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2) by Michelle Krys

The Cage (The Cage #1) by Megan Shepherd

The Tenderness of Thieves by Donna Freitas  (Want this one!!!)


Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider


Kissing in America by Margo Rabb  (NEED THIS ONE!!! Seems like everyone is praising it already.)

Anything Could Happen by Will Walton

Ultraviolet by Jessica Sorensen [Favorite cover, author, I mean, book covers ;) ]
This one is being released in short novellas. This is the first "Episode".

The Other Man by R.K. Lilley

21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely


UPDATE

Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry (One of my favorite authors!!! Ahhh!! Can't wait to get my hands on this one!)


Until next time my beautiful people!!
-Alba

Comments