Wish To Be Reading... #3 (YA)

Another Friday, another wishful read.

YA Edition!



Today I would love to be able to reread a favorite book of mine.
One that got to me in so many ways, I was a completely different person when I finished reading it.

It was one of the very first contemporary books I read (Second only to, If I Stay by Gayle Forman) and wow, simply wow.

I really wish more people knew about this book but for the time being I'll just wish I could be reading...
~~~~~



***Marc said he heard the dark song when he creeped houses. The song the predator's heart sings when it hears the heart of the prey. I heard it now. Marc said it had always been in me. Lurking. Waiting for me to hear.***


~~~~~
I loved this book, hope I get to read it again sometime soon.

Until next time my beautiful people <3
-Alba

Comments