Wish To Be Reading... #4 (Paranormal Romance)

Romance Edition

Another Friday, another wishful read.


Oh my GOD!!!
I think it's been over a year since the book I want to be reading today was released, I tried to keep up with how the books were being released but by the time I found out about the series 4 were already out so it was easy.

What I didn't expect was my instant addiction to the characters, the story, and the author's writing *^*
It's just so, enjoyable and incredible, I'm instantly transported to wherever the story is taking place never mind that I've never been there in my life lol.

Anyway, I caught up but when I found out this was the LAST book in the series I lost it and refused (up until now... still going strong though) to read it. I've been lost in denial ever since, reading and rereading the previous books for all I am worth hehehehe.

So...
I really wish I could be able to read (but can't make myself do it even after getting multiple copies...)
~~~~~


(SPOILER ALERT, skip the mini description below if you have not read any of the previous Night Huntress books!)
*
**
***
You've been warned!!!!

Lately, life has been unnaturally calm for vampires Cat Crawfield and her husband Bones. They should have known better than to relax their guard, because a shocking revelation sends them back into action to stop an all-out war…

~~~~~

There you go!

Le sigh people, le sigh.
Someday I'll overcome my fear of reading the last book that features Bones&Cat as the MCs, but until then, I have these posts to keep me going >_< that and the previous 6 books hehehehe


-Alba

Comments