What Books Do I Buy? + Currently Reading!

I'm soon going on a small getaway trip to Orlando!!!!
Woohoo!!!

And it's been a long time since I last bought a book, like a printed book.

So I'm really really really in much need of some help.

I need you guys to recommend me some books you think I'd like :P
You know I'm all about romance, YA, Paranormal, Contemporary, Urban Fantasy, NA, and so on.
So please pretty please help out a booknerd, would ya?

I've gotten some great recommendations so far but I want to make sure I don't pass up on books I'd enjoy hehehe.
I hope y'all help me some.

But before I go I'd just like to share what I'm...

Currently Reading


(So far, it's so sadly predictable and so insta everything I'm kind of wary but I guess it'll be a light and welcoming read compared to the other book I'm reading as well.)

(Now this is being a really intense and suspenseful read so far. I cannot wait to continue reading and find out how it goes.)


Until next time <3

Comments