-mini review- A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas


-No one was my master --- but I might be master of everything, if I wished. If I dared.-


I can't write a review for this book.

I loved it too much and no words can really showcase that.

So I hope you give it a try and let yourself be swept away by the great writing of the author and the impossible and unbelievable world she created.

Rhys, Lucien
Az, El...
Mor, Feyre
Tamlin, Mor
Cas, Nesta
Amren, the King

I loved and hated.

I can't get enough of this series but at the same time I feel so overwhelmed I feel like I need a long long break. Even though I know I'll pick up the last book in a couple of hours because I won't be able to put it on hold for longer than that.

-And I realized --- I realized how badly I'd been treated before. If my standards had become so low. If the freedom I'd been granted felt like a privilege and not an inherent right.-


10/5 stars ;)

Comments