-shop spotlight/thoughts- Little Inklings Designs

Hi my beautiful people/booknerds!

I'm here with another bookish shop spotlight/thoughts. (You can check my previous one HERE.) And it is none other than the very first shop from which I made my very first bookmark purchase thanks to my bookstagram account.

Without further ado...

I present you...

Little Inklings Designs is run by Megan and she's from the awesome north, meaning Canada.

She does all her designs by HAND T_T either digital or paper and they are absolutely gorgeous!
Ever since that first purchase I've grown and grown my collection of her designs.

She's constantly coming up with new and new content and she's always updating us through her instagram account, she's amazing at customer service, which you know, being international, is one of the first things I notice when making a purchase from a foreign country.

The processing times for the shop are really fast and they usually take around 3 weeks to get from Canada to El Salvador, which is extremely fast if you're like me and are used to waiting over a month for whatever package you are waiting for. I'm pretty sure she ships worldwide.








The bookmarks are sturdy, really high quality with somewhat of a satin finish, and easily fit paperbacks as well as hardbacks, I have yet to try them on mass paperbacks though, but that's only because I like matching my bookmarks with my books and her designs are usually inspired by YA books though not all.

The price range varies, starting at $1.27 (US dollars) going up to $3.39 but if you want to get more than just a couple she has bundles listed on her etsy shop which can save you a couple of bucks.

But that is not all!!!

She also sells prints!

Which takes me to...

More than just bookmarks!

Yeah you read that right. She sells art prints on her etsy shop and they're just as gorgeous as her bookmarks but she has a Society6 shop as well as a Redbubble which means you can get a lot of her designs on mugs, pillows, art prints, throw blankets, phone cases, stickers and so much more! And you know S6 regularly has sales with free shipping included so you can wait for a sale in case you want a throw pillow or a mug.

I'll link you to all her social media at the end so make sure you visit them all!

Concluding,
Megan's shop is a book lover's dream come true, you can find bookmarks with gorgeous colors featuring some of our all-time favorite quotes or our newest ones, from Harry Potter to A Court of Thorns & Roses, you'll sure to find something to your tastes.


Be sure to follow Little Inklings Designs and Megan's updates on the following links;

Website
Etsy
Society6
Redbubble
Instagram


I give this shop

ULTIMATE FAVE





Comments

  1. شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالرياض
    فى السنوات الاخيرة تزيد سعر الاثاث الجديد مما جعل الكثيرين يلجأون لشراء الاثاث المستعمل وهذا الامر يعتبر معتاد فى الدول العربية وذلك لكى يتوفر لهم اغراض باسعار قليلة خصوصا من يعمل فى بلد غير بلده الاصلية وذلك لانهم لا يريدون الاحتفاظ به لفتره دائمه ولهذا ظهرت محلات وايضا شركات أون لاين تقوم شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالرياض ومن افضل هذة الشركات هى شركة بيع الاثاث المستعمل التى تتميز بانها افضل واحسن الشركات فى بيع وشراء الاثاث المستعمل بمختلف انواعه ومركاته وخاماته ايضا .
    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بجدة
    عزيزى العميل لدينا لن تجد صعوبة في ايجاد ما تبحث عنه من انواع الاثاث المتعددة سواء كانت انواع كلاسيكية او مودرن ونحن في شركتنا لبيع الاثاث المستعمل نهتم بتوفير افضل تعامل للعميل حتى يكون راضي تماما عن عملنا هدفنا توفير الراحة والمال لعملائنا اسعار الاثاث لدينا متفاوتة حسب نوع الاثاث الذي تريده ولكن الاسعار جميعها في متناول ايدى الجميع ونوفر لكم غرف نوم وانتريهات ومجالس وركنات متعددة الاحجام كما نوفر لكم مجموعة متعددة من غرف الاطفال المختلفة الاحجام
    مميزات محلات اثاث مستعمل
    تتعدد مميزات شركة بيع الاثاث المستعمل لتجعلها أفضل شركة تعمل فى هذا المجال ومن هذة المميزات : شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة
    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالرياض
    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بجدة
    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة
    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالرياض
    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالمدينة المنورة
    شراء الاثاث المستعمل بجدة

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS