-thoughts- The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas (ToG #0.1 - #0.5)



As someone pointed it out to me before I even had this collection of novellas.

This is the heartbreak absolutely NO ONE asked for. But here it is nonetheless and I'm guilty AF for being a sucker for heartbreak.

Edited to add the fact that I cried like a baby when... things happened.

End of edit*

-"But why? Why can't you let it go?"He grabbed her shoulders and shook her.-


Sam is the one worth it the last star I gave this book, it was
One star for Sam
One star for the beautiful cover
Three stars for the stories

I hated a lot and I loved a lot and in between I managed not only to think the worst of Celaena but also the best of her.

I'm glad I read these even if I struggled a lot because of the most stupidest decisions ever made in the history of decisions to make hahaha.



-"My name is Celaena Sardothien," she whispered, "and I will not be afraid."-

5=~sobs hard~too good to be true!

Comments